There's less than 48 hours before I am speeding across the Atlantic Ocean on my way towards what I am sure will be a VERY exciting semester studying abroad in Dublin, Ireland. That's right, I, James Connors, will be spending roughly the next half year studying abroad in a the Emerald Isle.
Ok, James, big deal - why am I reading this? Well, I'm going to be using this as sort of a travel journal. I'll try to write often with personal experiences, insights, trip recaps and the like. I plan to have this as sort of the nerve center for those people that want to keep up on me or as one friend put it "trans-atlantic stalk" me as I take part in this new and different place. Check out the different pages linked above for more information about the blog, contact information, schedules and more!
Let me throw out some basics:
- Day of departure - January 16, 1900hrs EST
- Day of return - June 22 (Tentative)
- Place of study - University College Dublin, Quinn School of Business (Belfield, Ireland)
- Areas of study - Information Systems and Finance
- How to contact me - go to the CONTACT page
Well, that's all for now. I'm going to throw the contact information up so that the link works and then get on my way to bed. Goodnight, everyone! I hope that 2008 is shaping up for you all as well as it has been for me!!